Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Ok, listen. I understand that you're unhappy and pissed off. If you want out of this place so badly, I can give you your security deposit back and you can find a new place, because you just sound like you want out completely."




...Are you kidding me? All I want is to get what I'm paying for. I just want to be respected and not taken advantage of. At what point in life does one lose his sense of urgency...or human compassion, for that matter? I just don't get it. And its not just him, its all three of them--they're all in kahoots with each other on this one. "Mildew? What mildew? We've never dealt with a mildew issue before. It really is just a huge coincidence that there's been work done on all these 'problem areas'...oh, and the fact that we hide behind a dumb-broad property manager?...well that's just a strange coincidence, too". Give me a fucking break. I feel so foolish...and for the first time in a customer-service-type situation, completely out of control. This town is filled with a bunch of wayside crooks that eagerly await the June-June lessees just to gouge another poor kid with no other options. Fuck it. I'm motivated. And I promise to stay true to this newfound virtue regardless of how big my paycheck is in the future.


I just don't understand how they still manage to shut their eyes at night and sleep peacefully 'neath their 600-thread Egyptian-cotton.

No comments:

Post a Comment