Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"And doesn't it suck so much that you're like...so far away from home and yet you still get calls and hear about the bull shit going on back there? It's like 'c'mon, I moved out here to get away from this shit and somehow its following me'. Ugh. I hate that"

Actually, no. Its actually the distance that kills me. I want to be there. I want to lend a shoulder to cry on...I really wanna kick some ass. But my finances restrict me. I hate sitting here on the other end of the phone as she cries and tells me how she wishes things were different. I wish I could change things for her. I wish I had the ability to open their eyes and make them feel...but I just can't help it. Can anyone? We're so close to the end, I don't want it to be too late. I don't want any lost time. I want to fix things. Time heals all wounds, they say. I don't think we can afford to wait that long.




Oh, what a blessing it is to be blinded. To be free of stress. To sleep in. To be housed and fed.
Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment