Tuesday, January 12, 2010

School is getting interesting.

I mean, last quarter it was all about the social sciences, with some history thrown in for context and then blended beautifully with the study of ethics. Amazing quarter. This year, I'm seeing lots of dispute between science and religion...combined with the study of education...and Spanish. Not quite as beautiful as last quarter's schedule (especially with that damn 8AM class), but hey--I'm still quite intrigued by my studies, even if this quarter is strictly GE's. However, I'm beginning to wonder how great of an idea this whole 20-units thing is. The more I think about it, eighteen units sounds ten million times more appealing. I suppose I can wait it out. Who knows how I'll feel once I step into that first-grade classroom? Then again, who really knows how I'll feel once I drive all the way to Santa Barbara at 7AM, only to rush back at 9:30 in hopes of making my 10AM Religious Studies class on time? And just what on earth am I going to do come midterms? Perhaps 18-units isn't such a bad idea. Hey, there's always CSUSB, right? What's wrong with five years in undergrad? I mean, let's hope for the best, but all in all, it really isn't so bad. I've got a lifetime ahead of me to finish school and make my Disney-dreams come true...and I've got the love of my family on my side to keep me going.

I think I'm going to sleep now.
I've made my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment