Saturday, December 26, 2009

Its been a while since I've updated this ol' thing, mostly because I've been very, very busy lately.

A few updates:
  1. I've applied to CSU Fullerton, Pomona, and San Bernardino. As it turns out, there's no way in hell that I'll be able to afford UC without private loans. I'm not willing to take out those loans. I am completely fine with this big transfer decision. IV's lost its thrill. Time to move on and see something new. And cheaper, too.
  2. I managed to get a 3.02 during this 16-unit fall quarter (by the grace of God as well and extreme amounts of caffeine) despite working 24.5 hours/week. Needless to say, I don't have much of a social life.
  3. I've just been promoted to CSR (Customer Service Rep) at good ol' OSH (Yay me). Too bad there's no pay increase. But hey--a job is a job is a job, right?
  4. Things are going splendidly with Sean. Just got a gorgeous promise ring for Christmas. I'm so glad that things are finally on the right track again.
I need a long, long vacation. Looking forward to my birthday. Can't believe I'm going to be twenty. My, my, how time does fly!

1 comment:

  1. i definitely haven't been in your loop, but a random night of web surfing has brought be here and i say to your numeric system:
    1. congratulations, good luck, godspeed, and iv's going to miss you. moreover, the people still in iv will miss you.
    2. again, congratulations. way to stick it to the man.
    3. CSR... lmao. this is 89.762% of the reason i commented on this. i want to hear your stories from OSH. since you've been working there i have yet to get that trash can i asked about a while ago.
    4. again, congratulations. way to stick it to the establishment. that's a pretty sweet christmas gift.

    i hope all is well. if we could catch up sometime i'd appreciate it. if not, best wishes to you, your family, and the mister. :D

    ReplyDelete